2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You’re the owner of all the content and information you post on travelmate.world. You can control who sees what you’ve posted within your profile. In addition:
For photos, videos or blog-posts, content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post on travelmate.world. The license ends when you delete your account or your content unless it had been shared with others. This helps us share remarkable stories or photos across our social media channels. We’re not going to misuse your content for any dubious things neither are we going to sell it.
If you delete your content, please understand that it will take some time to be removed permanently since it may persist in backup copies. Deleted content will not be available to others.
Using the public setting on content or your profile information means that you’re allowing everyone on and off of travelmate.world to see and use that information.
Feedback of travelmate.world users is always welcome! Please understand that your suggestions won’t be compensated, if we’re going to use them.
We do our best to keep you and travelmate.world safe, but we cannot guarantee it. Your help is needed. By using this page you agree to not:
– post spam on travelmate.world.
– bully, intimidate or harass any user.
– use travelmate.world to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
– collect users’ content or information using harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers without our permission.
– engage in unlawful multi-level marketing.
– solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
– post content that is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic, incites violence or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
– upload viruses or other malicious code.
– do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of travelmate.world.
– facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
4. Registration and Account Security
For your account security and for the rights of others you have to make some commitments to us about the configuration of your account. Therefor you will:
– not provide any false personal information on travelmate.world, or create an account for anyone other than yourself.
– not create more than one personal account.
– not create another account without our permission, if we disabled yours.
– not use your personal wall for your own commercial gain.
– not use travelmate.world if you are under 16.
– not use travelmate.world if you are a convicted sex offender.
– will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
– will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
– not use a username that is owned by a Trademark, unless it is your real name.
5. Protecting Other People’s Rights
Other people’s rights are very important to us. So we expect you to respect them as well. Accordingly, you will not:
– post content or take any action on travelamte.world that infringe someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
– post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
– tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their approval.
– use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks.
Your content will be removed if we think it violates this Statement or our policies.
Your account will be disabled indefinitely if you repeatedly infringe people’s rights, statutory regulations or privacy policies.
We’re trying to give you the best experience on travelmate.world as possible. To keep on providing this service for free, we’re displaying advertising. This includes the so called “partner links”. If you book a trip through one of those links, we’ll receive a small commission from the amount you’ve paid. Most importantly: This does not make your booking more expensive, it’s just a way to support us. You’re paying as less as you would on the contractor’s page. “Sponsored Posts” are blog articles written by an advertiser. We’re making sure that these posts will be travel-related and covering your interests as well.
In case of changes in this terms and conditions we’re giving you the opportunity to review and comment on them. We’ll inform you about the updated terms via e-mail 30 days prior. Your continued use of travelmate.world, after the terms and conditions have been updated, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms.
If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding travelmate.world, and supersedes any prior agreements.
If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing travelmate.world.